- How do you think about money most of the time?
- Abundance is about flow, not about what's in your bank account right now.
- Your attitude about money will determine how money treats you.
- Start with where you are now and make it okay.
- Learn how to love money, and money will begin to flow for you.
- Money is energy.
- Identify your limiting beliefs around money.
- Choose what kind of relationship you'd like to have with money.
- What to do if you don't have enough money to cover your base needs?
- Choose the goal you'd like to manifest.
- Be sure your goal is based in reality, keeping these 4 elements in mind:
- Actual month-to-month expenses
- Periodic expenses, which must be saved for month-by-month
- Long-term savings or spending goals (e.g., car repair, vacation)
- Budgeting towards the next month to meet rule #4
- Two types of goals:
- Income goal: actual amount of money you'd like to receive every month (e.g., $1,500 per month)
- Personal goal: something you'd like to accomplish with that money (e.g., vacation, music lessons, new computer)
- Be sure your goal meets these 3 criteria:
- If you haven't already, determine your income goal, and one or two personal goals
- Determine what your current relationship with money is, and what you'd like it to be.
If you have questions about this class, or would like to discuss the material, feel free to leave a comment below.