Are you trying to manifest a relationship, but other people just seem to be ruining things for you? What do you do when you are stuck between the approval of someone you care about, and your own happiness? How does the law of attraction work when other people are telling us what to do and how to live our lives? Thats the topic of todays episode of Co-Create Your Life.
A Reader Asks:
Hey I am in a relation from past 10 years we want to get married but my family isn't allowing us to get married I feel like going out on my own but the love I have for my family isn't letting me go and also the upbringing where we are taught that parents are always right and if you go against their will you will be punished I don't know what to do and also I can't even confront them with this issue even if I want to its like words don't come out of my mouth ca you please help me Thank you.
You Are in Complete Control of Your Life
- You are responsible for your own manifestations.
- If you want to manifest a relationship, that is completely within your power.
- No one can force you to do anything, or keep you from doing something you want to do. It is totally, 100% in your hands.
- Don’t look at your family for the excuse to not do what you want.
Why Are You Manifesting This?
- So, if it is all up to you, why are you manifesting this?
- Yes, it is a manifestation that your parents are disapproving as they are, and that you feel you can't have this relationship.
- Somehow, you are a vibrational match to this disapproval.
- It is a manifestation of powerlessness.
- You are allowing others to run your life.
What Is Love?
- Love does not mean that your family dictates whom you love.
- That is not unconditional love.
- You are not being selfish, even if they call you selfish.
- People call us selfish because we aren't doing what they want us to do.
How Cultural/Religious Boundaries Limit You
- Question cultural and religious boundaries. Are they really useful?
- The only way to know if something is useful: does it feel good?
- That’s why religions want to take emotional guidance away from us.
- Our emotional guidance system is the only guidance system we have.
- Instead, they'd prefer that we follow their authority.
Are Parents Always Right?
- Obviously not. they are flawed human beings, just like all of us.
- You thank them for what they gave you but you can take it from here.
- You are now an adult. You create for yourself.
What Should You Do?
- Don’t do anything until you align your vibration with what you want.
- Don’t take the action journey. Take the vibrational journey.
- Connect with the feeling of freedom, of love, of happiness.
- Don’t let the what ifs enter your mind. Anything is possible.
- Just connect with those feelings gradually.
- Drop the resistant thoughts. Just let them go naturally.
- Then move towards the vibration of what you want. And let the energy flow naturally towards what you want.
- In the meantime, detach from these negative thoughts
- When you feel inspired action, then do what you must do.
- But don’t act out of fear. Never act out of fear.
- When inspired action hits, wild horses won't be able to hold you back from taking it.
- Action is just another stage of your manifestation—a very late stage of the manifestation, when it is almost completely manifested.
- So wait until you feel inspired. Then take inspired action.
- Until then, just do whatever feels best. Take the path of least resistance.
Anything Is Possible
- Just remember, you can have anything you want.
- We live in a totally open and free Universe.
- Make feeling good the most important thing.
Can You Be Punished?
- Who will you be punished by? You are the creator of your life.
- This is just another powerless belief.
- No one, no person, and no force can punish you.
Your Higher Self Is Guiding You Towards What You Want
- Connect with your ultimate freedom.
- You can love whom you choose. That is your right.
- Your higher self keeps the highest perspective of your soul.
- When what you’re focusing on disagrees with your higher self, you feel bad.
- When you look at your situation and feel like you don’t have freedom, it will always feel bad, because your higher self knows it isn’t true.
- You have absolute freedom.
- If you feel like someone is infringing on your freedom, that’s just a manifestation of your vibration.
- Look at your vibration and align with freedom.
Have a Question for Us?
We're happy to answer your law of attraction questions. If you'd like your question to be featured on an episode of Co-Create Your Life, please click below to submit it:
Connect with Co-Creation Coaching
- Subscribe, rate, or review on iTunes
- Check Out This Episode on Libsyn
- Like Co-Creation Coaching on Facebook
- Like @CoachCoCreation on Twitter
How About You?
Now it's your turn. What's your experience when trying to manifest a relationship, or really trying to manifest anything for which others are disapproving of your manifestation? Let me know your thoughts in the comments.