In this Creators Circle call, we discuss the importance of both self-forgiveness, as well as taking responsibility. When your life isn't going the way you'd like it to go, it's easy to blame other people. But it's a lot more productive to take responsibility, and see what's going on within that might be drawing this circumstance to you.
Topics Discussed in This Call
- [01:12] Taking Responsibility
- [07:06] It’s Not About Fault
- [08:51] Three Examples
- [16:45] Forgiveness Does Not Mean Saying It’s Okay
- [20:12] Dwelling on Past Hurts
- [22:12] Freeing Up Energy
The transcript is for members only. If you'd like to get the transcript, please sign up for the Creators Circle for free below.
If you are already on the list, then you may simply not have logged in.