Many law of attraction teachers say never to take action that is not inspired, or else you will get unwanted manifestations. But, what exactly is inspired action? And, more importantly, what if no action feels inspired, or any potentially inspired action just feels scary? What do you do when no action really feels great? Thats the topic of todays podcast.
Do you have any ideas about how to integrate “only do inspired action” for people who are immersed in what they think are shoulds and must-dos (like maybe for work) and are uneasy about totally switching over to only taking inspired action? Are there baby steps that work better for people who feel they can’t let go of all of the uninspired actions yet?
The Importance of Inspired Action
- Inspired action is very important.
- Inspired action does not feel like work.
- It is the path of non-doing.
- Just taking enough action, action that is inspiring to you, that it doesn’t feel like work.
- A lot of people are living lives of uninspired action.
- They think that certain things are obligated or required.
- But, it is never true.
- We are always totally free.
- There are more children now who realize this and refuse to accept the “shoulds”.
- They won’t respond to fear tactics anymore.
You Aren’t in the Place of Inspired Action
- You aren’t in a place of alignment with completely inspired action yet.
- That feeling of “uneasy” is resistance.
- Inspired action comes from fast momentum, which comes from being specific.
- Abraham calls this area where inspired action is received the Vortex.
- Instead, you reach for more aligned action.
- You always do what feels a bit better to you.
- Always follow your emotional guidance.
- But, you might not have access to a very high vibration right now, and that is okay.
- Always be reaching for greater alignment.
- It’s Not About the Action
- Sometimes the good-feeling action may have nothing to do with your goal.
- It’s about aligning your vibration with what you want.
- it’s about redefining your current situation; telling a new story about it.
Example: The Necessity of Working
- Let’s say you’re in a job you hate.
- You feel so uninspired about it.
- But it feels better to go than to not go right now.
- Every topic has two aspects: the wanted and the unwanted.
- As long as you are looking at the unwanted, you will get more unwanted manifestations.
- How can you get into alignment right now, despite current reality?
- Appreciate what is.
- The job pays your bills.
- You can possibly even buy some nice things that you enjoy.
- Find the wanted aspects of this job.
- Some people think if they appreciate this job, the Universe will think they don’t want another job.
- This is totally false. The Universe gives you the feeling of what you are focusing on.
- Then, more wanted manifestations will come into your life, and your actions will line you up with even more.
Actions Are a Manifestation
- Actions are just a manifestation of your current vibration.
- When you choose an action that feels better, you are moving up the emotional guidance scale.
- When you choose an action that feels worse, then you’re moving down the scale.
- You may not have access to perfect inspiration, but you have access to a little better.
Actions Can’t Solve Problems
- Don’t try to solve problems with action.
- Actions are manifestations, so they cannot do much on their own.
- It’s doing it backwards when you try to take action in order to get different results.
- That vibrational boat has already sailed, so to speak.
- When you align your vibration first, you have a lot more leverage.
Take the Path of Least Resistance
- The path to your good is always the path of least resistance.
- Always listen for what path feels the best to you.
- Don’t take action when it feels forced, or because you think you need to.
- And don’t take action because it seems like something you “should” do.
- Instead of action-oriented, be vibration-oriented.
- The action will follow naturally.
- Then there will never be a question of what you should do.
Have a Question for Us?
We're happy to answer your law of attraction questions. If you'd like your question to be featured on an episode of Co-Create Your Life, please click below to submit it:
Connect with Co-Creation Coaching
- Subscribe, rate, or review on iTunes
- Check Out This Episode on Libsyn
- Like Co-Creation Coaching on Facebook
- Like @CoachCoCreation on Twitter
How About You?
Now it's your turn. Have you been taking inspired action, or do your actions currently feel uninspired? Are you aligning with the vibration of what you want to create? Let me know your thoughts in the comments.